Sunday, December 28, 2008

My big belly and Christmas dinner



We are expecting girl/boy twins in April. I am currently 23 weeks today. I love my big belly and enjoy feeling both babies moving around. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going and I hope it continues to go fast because I can't wait to meet these two babies of mine and I know that my five other children can't wait either. 
We had a wonderful Christmas, spending it with family. I got to meet my brothers Fiance, Brittany. She was great and beautiful. I had Christmas dinner at my house for the first time. I made a ham, green bean casserole, carrots, rolls and dessert. My Mom made a wonderful potatoe casserole and great salsa and spinach dip. My Mother in Law made wonderful yams and a very good salad. We had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again next year!

5 comments:

Kristal said...

Yea Amy! It looks great! Welcome to the blogging world.

Love,
Kristal

Brittany Woolley said...

Yea, You blogged!!!! I love it!! We had SOOOOO much fun spending Christmas with you all!!! Did Ryan or Karen tell you that we're thinking of getting married civilly sooner?? lol, Ryan wants to get married asap! So, mabye February or March... Just trying to figure out how we want to do it! I'm super excited! :-) Hope everyone's doing great!

Grandma Honey said...

I am SO glad you started your blog! How fun this is to see pictures that I didn't take. Love the pregnancy shot. Our babies are a growin' :)

Grandma Honey said...

OH and I forgot to mention. Christmas dinner was fabulous. Everything was just perfect. I will never forget how you made me special mashed potatoes without milk, string beans without cream, and carrots cooked extra soft. Just for me. You are a sweetheart.

Dennis said...

Cool blog, Amy. We had a great dinner and a great time on Christmas. Be careful what you do. We need to take care of those babies...and you, too.

-Den/Grandpa