Friday, May 15, 2009

There Here!





 This is late I know but I have a great excuse: I have been extremely busy and tired! We waited four years for our little miracles and now there here. I can't believe it. They were born on April 12th. A wonderful Easter present. Our little man was born at 2:42 a.m. weighing 6lbs 2oz and 20 inches long. Logan was able to deliver him. Our little girl was born at 2:46 a.m. weighing 5lbs 13oz and 18.5 inches long. We named our little man Jonas Logan and our little girl Téa Layelle. I had a successful vaginal delivery. It was an amazing experience. I am enjoying being a mom of twins! Austin, Kylie, Chandler, Laurynn and Macie are amazing brothers and sisters. I have the best children ever!!!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations !!! They are very cute indeed !!

Tara Lyn Hiester said...

Oh Amy they are so beautiful! It is a little more work, but having twins is so much fun! Watching them grow and getting to see firsthand the special bond they share is such a blessing. Enjoy them, and congratulations!! :) If you need someone to just come and hold them(though I am sure there is no shortage of people to do that!) please give me a call, mine grew up way too fast!

RMCarter said...

SO sweet! They are adorable!!!

kelly said...

They are so sweet! It was great to see you back at church in time for mother's day.

Karen Mortensen said...

They are wonderful. I am so happy for you and Logan.

Brittany Woolley said...

Yea!!!!!! I'm so glad you posted!!! They're both adorable!!! We can't wait to meet them in July! Yippee! Hope your all doing GREAT! :D

Logan and Amy said...

Thanks Brittany, can't wait to see you too!

Brittany Woolley said...

Hi Amy! I just HAD to write you and tell you how excited we are to be going to California in a few weeks! We're so happy to be spending the 4th of July with y'all! I'm bringing my camera and plan on taking LOTS of pictures and then storing them BEFORE Ryan deletes them all! (Like he did by accident after our last trip there, lol) I hope you're all doing great! :D

Brittany Woolley said...

Hey Amy! I bought that book on half.com (It's part of ebay)You can buy the books on there new or almost new and there always shipped to you right away! :D

Logan and Amy said...

Thanks Brittany! Hope your feeling good :)

Brittany Woolley said...

Hey Amy! We're so excited too! I've told my Mom about you and how wonderful you and your family are! She's so excited to meet you guys! Ryan said we're doing a BBQ on the 4th! That sounds wonderful!!!! I'm so excited we're going to be able to spend the holiday with y'all! Hope you're all doing great, talk to you soon! :D